Instructions for IEEE pdf eXpress
Before Creating a PDF
- • Add the authors name and affiliation on top of the paper.
- • Please add copyright notice (given below) at the bottom left of the first page of Camera ready paper before converting it to PDF. Please check that your paper is as per template provided in the conference website and is free from typographical errors before creation the PDF.
- • For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- • For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-4799-4445-3/15/$31.00 ©2015 Crown
- • For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-4799-4445-3/15/$31.00 ©2015 IEEE
- • Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site: http://www.pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
- 1. Select the "New Users - Click Here" link.
- 2. Enter the following:
- • 34112X for the Conference ID
- • your email address
- • a password
- 3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.