We received an overwhelming response to participate the conference from all over the country and abroad such as Russia, UK, Korea, China and Egypt. We have received nearly 310 research papers from diverse organizations such as IITs, NITs, Jadavpur University, DRDO, ISRO and SAIL as well as from Industry’s R&D section. After thoroughly reviewed by the eminent reviewers and experts 121 papers were finally accepted for oral presentation in this two days conference.
We are deeply indebted to the esteemed reviewers who despite their busy schedule extended their support and expertise in reviewing research papers for maintaining high quality of this conference. We express our deep gratitude to the members of Advisory committee and Technical program committee for their constant advice and support. We are grateful to the authors, keynote and invited speakers and others who have helped for making the publication possible.
We believe that the paper presentation and consequent discussions among the academicians and researchers during the conference will create a deep impact on future research.
Instruction for oral presentation:
1. Each paper will be allowed 15 minutes (12 minutes for presentation + 3 minutes for discussion).
2. Presentations should be in MS power point only (2003 or 2007 versions).
3. Use standard default fonts. The system will not support any advanced fonts.
4. Equations, if any, should be typed in math type or MS equation editor.
5. Please load your presentation in the computer provided at the registration desk at least one session earlier. No presentation file will be allowed to load in the remaining 15 minutes before the start of the session.
6. A separate computer will be available only to check your presentation. Please do not handle the computer at your own. Instead, take help of a volunteer at the registration desk.
7. Presentation from your own laptop / notebook will not be allowed until and unless it is unavoidable. Please take prior approval of the Technical program Committee to do so citing proper reason at least three days before the start of the conference.
8. Please bring your presentation in CD / USB drive. Avoid any other means like floppy disk / internet down loading etc.
9. Inform the name of the presenter at the registration desk during loading your file / collection of registration kit.
Look forward to see you in C3IT 2015 at Academy of Technology.